I can't beleive it has been nearly the whole month of March since I have blogged!!!! I am sorry!! :) It has been a really busy month! Kristy came to visit - which was very short, but sweet! :) Then Lincoln went out of town for a business trip, so I was in Naples. Then Sally (aka Nanny) came to visit - which was wonderful - she played with Newell, and Linc and I actually had some time to go to a yoga class, hit the beach for an hour AND hang out together - so it was so fun for all of us!!!! AND, my Uncle Vinnie and Aunt Carol and my mom came over to lunch - it was so fun to see everyone!!! We also had Newell's 1-year DR appt - he is doing great - got all of his shots :( and is doing well! We have been celebrating my birthday all week with special treats each day - and tomorrow I am getting a massage! I am so excited! Compliments of Linc's Dad! We a lot going on with the house as well. Looks like we will be purchasing a new roof in the next few days, and some other smaller projects to be completed soon as well...but we are happy, and doing well, and enjoying the weather! Here are a bunch of pictures from the month:

xoxo



I can't beleive I forgot the biggest news - Newell is walking all over the place now!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment