Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Newell's First REAL haircut!

So far, today has been a great day! I started the morning with a bike ride to the beach, then a run and coffee at the beach with my friend, Shana! It was a great start to the day! Oh yeah, and Lily slept 8 hours last night! :) She is such a star!!! too bad Newell still woke up at 5:00 am! Oh well, back to my great day . . . it is great to have someone to run with - even though Shana was a collegiate runner . . . she is so fast, so I know I slow her down, but, maybe, just maybe she can get me in shape! :) We also never run out of things to talk about! :)

THEN, Newell has his REAL haircut appointment, at Haircut Hangout, with Deni! It was great! Jack, our next door neighbor (but not for long - more on that later) gets his hair cut there - so Karen had recommended it - it was great - Newell was such a good boy in the chair (or airplane!) and got to watch the movie Cars. I even gave him m&m's for extra reinforcement. And Linc watched Lily for me, so I was able to just give Newell attention. It was tons of fun, and Newell looks great!!! :)

Here is Newell's 'before' picture:
in the airplane chair:
And his 'after' picture! What a handsome guy!
We had a great time. We are heading over to Naples tomorrow, to see Aunt Kiki! Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

amytangerine said...

nice do!
i see a "first haircut" scrapbook page in newell's future!