Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Embroidery Crazy!!!!





SO, I got an EMBROIDERY machine! Now what will I do with that?!?! Embroidery everything baby!!! I have already done burp cloths for our neighbors with twins, and my parents neighbors with twins, and a friend of my sisters, and of course,my baby Newell!!!! I think I may be obsessed!!


Sorry I can't get the picture rotated!

PS - Karen I finally made it to Jimmie's Chocolates, in Dania Beach - it was delicious! Those chocolates are the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Me said...

Kara,

VERY GOOD! they look great! you can start giving these as gifts...

Alberto said...

I need some stuff embroidered now that you are into it.... kidding.

Congratulations on your baby. He is very cute. I can't wait to meet him.

How are you doing?

Alberto

amytangerine said...

how cute are you?!!
i did a page for you guys of the photos you sent me!
xoxo
check it out:
www.amytangerine.blogspot.com