Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First VIDEO post of Newell

OK _ FINALLY _ THE VIDEO!!!!





So the Barefoot Family has been BUSY! Lincoln went on a fishing trip down to the Keys-they were very sucessful this year - and here is the picutre to prove it!!! Newell and I went to my parents for the weekend - another nice weekend in Naples!!! Now Katy is with us for the summer (that is her in the picture below!) to take care of Newell as I head back to work this Thursday! I can't believe how fast 4 months flew by! Of course I am sad to leave my little baby, but I don't know how I could feel any better about it, than leaving him with Katy! So Summer is on, and of course I have been embroidering MORE stuff! HAHA! All is well in South Florida! Lots of love, hugs and smiles to you all!!! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Alberto said...

Ok. First of all, I need all my socks embroidered. They have to have my initials and also R and L. Of course "R"ight & "L"eft. Not that I don't know which one is which, but since you are SO into it... why not?

On a second note. I hope you installed baby cams in your home. Katy tends to get distracted watching "Days of our life", "As the world turns", "The young and the restless" and "The bold and the beautiful" amongst others and she might neglect Baby Newell.

I am totally kidding, she is a good baby sitter as long as the kid doesn't answer back.....

Hope you are all doing ok.

Me said...

I CAN'T SEE ANY VIDEO!!! although Katy looks very happy in the picture, Newell seems confused. :) maybe the sun was in his eyes. Alberto's embroidery will keep you busy SO DO NOT EMBROIDER anything for me. :) see you later.

amytangerine said...

i can't see the video either, but i did have a fun lunch with kristy in the ATL!
xoxo