Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Newell's 4 Month Birthday!!


Today Newell is 4 months old! We took his picture next to his 'little nutbrown hare' animal that Aunt Carol and Uncle Ron sent him! I take this same picture every month to show how much he has grown, and boy has he! We have his 4 month Doctor's Appointment next week, and I will let you know his new stats!

Everything is good here - I have almost completed a full week back at work, and so far, so good. We are all still getting adjusted, and I am thankful for the short week!

We are heading to Shana and Dave's house for a 4th of July BBQ on Friday - I hope that weather holds - it has been POURING rain today!!!

Sorry for the disappointment of NO VIDEO in my first video blog - it wouldn't upload, BUT, Katy just got a new Macbook laptop last night, so I am hoping she will make some COOL video/slideshows!!!! :)

3 comments:

Me said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are right...he's gotten really big!!! all smiles. i love it.

Alberto said...

How is Katy behaving? I bet she is more difficult to take care than baby Newell.

Newell is so cute. Can't wait to meet him.

Congrats on his 4 month old Birthday !!!

Anonymous said...

Newell has grown a lot! So fun to see the pictures. Thanks for keeping us all posted :)

Great Aunt Ann