Sunday, July 13, 2008

Showing our SLICE!


Here is baby Newell in his Amy Tangerine LOVE TEE!!! He is so cute in it! We had a quiet weekend at home, went to the Swimming Hall of Fame to do laps, hung out, and I got a make over (hehe - just a short hair cut and highlights). . . Katy went to Pennenkemp Park in Key Largo to go snorkeling - check our her blog to see some pics (there is a link in my favorite blogs). Today, I went for a run alone (that doesn't happen too often these days . . .) and cuddled Newell all day! Now back to the grind at work tomorrow :(
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Alberto said...

I didn't know you swam and ran? You should be a triathlete too.

amytangerine said...

ok, your profile pic rocks.
and of course i love love love this adorable pic.
you better be scrapping AND blogging :)