
Last night, to celebrate the work week's end, we went down to the beach, to Sushi Thai on the beach - I LOVE that place - Linc and I had Thai food, and Katy had some awesome sushi - I am getting that dragon roll next time we go there! It was a hot night (we went early, of course!) but it was great! Here is a pic of us there last night! Check Katy's blog for a pic of her! :)
Then, Katy and I dropped the boys off, and went to pick up my friend Shana, for girls night out! We went to this AWESOME new wine bar downtown, VINO (http://www.vinohollywood.com/), and I LOVED it! I can't wait to go there for date-night with Lincoln! We had a great time giggling, but I did pay the price last night - Newell was up a lot, so I am TIRED! So THAT is the reason I don't go out! :)
Today is my mom's birthday!! Happy Birthday, Mom! They are flying home from vacation today - finally!
Katy and I just ran errands today, and now she is at the beach! Linc and I went for a bike ride and run early this morning, at the beach - it was great!
AND, Kristy got a FLIP! So now I can't wait to see her movies! :)
Later!
1 comment:
That picture if VERY cute. you look very good. I miss the beach. I need some.
Post a Comment