Sorry it has been so long - it has been busy down here!! Everything is good - but busy with Baby
Newell, work, and everything else! :) We had a good weekend - did our swim at the Swimming Hall of Fame
http://www.fortlauderdale.gov/flac/index.htm, like most weekends, for exercise . . . did our errands, watched a kind of cheesy movie, '
Definitely, Maybe' and had a fun dinner last night with Katy . . . her little going away dinner, as she leaves this week! :( She picked her favorite dinner, which included Margaritas, Lincoln's FAMOUS Steak
Quesadillas, guacamole, and strawberry shortcake for dessert! You can check her blog for Pics! It was YUMMY!
This is a picture of Baby
Newell after his bath last night:

And here is another of him this morning - he has found his FEET!! :)

We are heading to Naples this weekend - and it will be
Newell's 5 Month Birthday, already! Time sure flies!!!! Will post more pics next week!!
3 comments:
yeah, yeah. Newell is cute. The bigger issue: can you guys make that exact "last supper" in chicken form for me on Friday night? :) except not the margaritas...with wine instead. :)
Baby Newell is so cute. I bet Katy will miss him.
I am very glad you are blogging again... I NEED new reading material more often since I get tired of commenting on old posts.
I hope you have fun in Naples...
AND... Definitely maybe is not cheesy... It's super good. I cried (well, I always cry). It made me want to be a dad like Ryan Reynolds and the Little Miss Sunshine Abigail Breslin....
Good Movie...
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you had a blog...it's so great seeing all the pics! Newell is absolutely adorable, and I look forward to our two guys meeting each other :)
Post a Comment