
We are starting a busy work week, after a FUN weekend! We went over to Naples, to visit my parents, and my sister Kristin flew into town. THEN, Linc and I took off for our first night without baby Newell! It is the start to Lincoln's Birthday Week Celebration, and we headed out to a night at the Ritz in Naples. It was tons of fun, and we had a great time! We laid out by the pool, drank champagne, ate chocolate - and a good time was had by all . . . until, we got the call . . . Baby Newell wasn't taking his bottle . . . so, there was one more person in the bed at the Ritz than we anticipated, but he was a good boy, and slept through the night, at least! We think it is because Baby Newell likes the Ritz-Carlton, too! :) hehe! Here he is in bed with us!

It was another great visit to Naples, and everyone is doing well! Kristin and Katy are both back to work today in Atlanta, and we miss Katy already!
It was also Newell's 5 month birthday! We can hardly believe that he is 5 months old already! He is getting big! I need to weigh him this week!
We hope to head down to the beach on Wednesday, for Lincoln's birthday! I am looking forward to that, and I hope that sunshine comes out - it was a rainy day today . . .

2 comments:
I am sorry that your romantic weekend didn't happen 100%. Well... at least you were lucky to have 2 boys in bed with you : )
I bet Newell really behaved at the Ritz... who wouldn't? He might get used to that and next time he will throw a fit once you take him to a less luxurious hotel.
Have a great week.
Awwww...all your pics are pretty sweet. Newell looks like he really misses me.
Post a Comment