We started
Newell on rice cereal this week! We started on 8/25 . . . so he eats dinner with us now! Well . . . not exactly - I feed him before we eat . . . but it is LIKE he eats dinner with us! I am not sure if he is too keen on the rice cereal, he makes some funny faces . . . but we head to the DR. for his 6 month appointment on September 9
th, so we will see what else he is allowed to eat! Anyway, here is his eating picture:

BON APPETITE!
2 comments:
All right!!!! He is half Marino, so I'm sure he'll be eating a healthy portion of whatever he is allowed! Just don't let mom near him...she'll start feeding him some wheat germ and kale or something. He's moving up in the food chain! Love you guys! Kisses to Newell.
Rice cereal? WHY ???? Give him some fruity loops or some good stuff.... I bet he will like those !!!
How have you been ????
XOXO.
Post a Comment