Friday, September 19, 2008

It has been TOO LONG . . . sorry

I know, I know it has been way too long since I have posted any new pictures! Things have been super busy, but good! We had Newell's 6 month Doctor's appointment (and SHOTS!) and all is well, he was 16 pounds, and in the about the 25% fpr everything (height, weight, and head circumference hehe) So he is great. Newell's Nanny came for 3 days this week, and they had tons of fun together! We went to Starbucks, to hang out, and had a great time! Thanks for coming to visit Nanny!! :) Then Linc had to head out of town, to Kansas City - he is getting full on great BBQ, and we have been working on our bedroom make over! That has been fun. Linc's dad is coming to see us in a week, and I can't BELIEVE that October is almost here!!!!! We are all good and healthy and keeping busy, and enjoying Newell. Posted are our 6 month Family pictures! Take care!

3 comments:

Alberto said...

Hello !!! It's been too long.

I heard some good news yesterday from a little bird. When are you guys in town? I am excited to meet the barefeet !!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Berto was the first to comment!
The pics are SO cute. Of course they are. Newell is the cutest baby ever. Can't wait to see you guys! Miss you!

amytangerine said...

awwww! you all look sooo great. MISS YOU SO!