We have had a quite a time over the last week or so . . . I thought Newell was teething, but it turned out we had our first SICK visit to the Doctor! Newell got a virus . . . so he had a fever, wasn't eating/sleeping well, then got a rash all over, that put me over the edge - so we went to the Doctors - he is well on his way to getting better!!!!
As you can see here, he is feeling better, AND standing - all by himself!!!! What a big boy!

Linc's dad, Vinson is here this week, and the boys have been busy! They already finished their big construction project (finishing our bedroom makeover - the new headboard/night table - I will post a pic when I am done decorating!), went fishing last night, and golfing today! They are having a good time, and keeping busy!
I have my first business trip scheduled at the end of October - we are making it a family trip up to Atlanta, as I am still nursing . . . so it should be interesting!!!!
Newell got a package from his great-grandma last night - a beach towel with his name on it - and I LOVE it! She gave me one just like it, about 20 + years ago!!!! :) So Cute!!!
xoxo to you all!
1 comment:
I am squealing...he is so cute. I will be so good to see you guys in a few weeks!!! Can't wait to see the pics of the bedroom makeover...I hope you took a before picture! :) Love you all!
Post a Comment