Saturday, December 20, 2008

BERRIES!


Well, we finally found a food that Newell LOVES: Berries!!!! He enjoys every bites - but makes a MESS!!! :) AND we got our new table and bench this week! VERY EXCITING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Let that kid eat naked, you won't have to get out the stains! Surely, he is related to Mom..."Oh, I think I'll just have some berries for lunch."
He is SO cute! And the kitchen table/bench looks great! Can't wait to come visit! See you on Wednesday!

amytangerine said...

berry fun!
got your christmas card today!!!
YOU ALL LOOK SOOO HAPPY AND GREAT!
xoxox

Ashlie said...

he is so darn cute! i want to see a picture of his new teeth! the new table and bench looks great :)

Nanny said...

I bet you love cleaning up those berries!!!
I agree with Katy - let him eat naked! Men love that anyway!
Love, Nanny