Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The sun is shining!






What a beautiful week it has been - the sun has been shining, the temp around 80, and we have been off work - so we have been enjoying every minute of it! We were at my parents house in Naples for Newell's First Christmas, and it was great! Kristy, Katy came to town, and my grandma and great aunt (both over 90!) were over for dinner. We opened presents, shopped, and went to the beach, oh yeah, and ate, A LOT! It was great though!




Newell was great at the beach - he really didn't eat too much sand! He loved crawling in the sand, and playing at the waters edge - even though it was too cold for his mom to really take him in! :)








Linc had knee surgery Dec 19, so he is recovering well, doing his exercises, and getting better every day. My favorite saying of the whole thing, was at Linc's post-op check up (3 days after surgery), Linc was limping out of the Dr.'s office (without crutches) and the Dr. asked why he was limping, and told Linc to stop limping, that it was "bad for business", so I have been saying that all the time now! hehe.


And here is one last pic - just because I think it is so darn cute!



I am borrowing my sister's flip for a while, so I will work on some video posts!!!

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and has a

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Me said...

he is the cutest thing on the face of the earth!!! I MISS HIM!!!!! (and you, and linc...but mostly him!!! :))

amytangerine said...

i love all the pictures. and it's a good thing he didn't eat too much sand. when buster and bamboo do that, you can just imagine what happens when they do a number 2.
ok, maybe that was too much information, but i miss you guys!
and like the "bad for business" statement. not as much as "this ain't his first rodeo" though.
xoxo