Friday, January 2, 2009

10 Month Birthday!


Today is Newell's 10 Month Birthday! And it is a big day today! Today we went and had Newell's bike seat installed on my bike!! We had a small struggle in the bike store with his helmet, but over all, he was great, and enjoyed the ride home from the bike store! We are planning a big beach ride this weekend!!! :) We got him a horn for his seat, that he likes. It must be nice going for a bike ride in your jammies! :)
So, we are back to work today . . .
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and peaceful 2009!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute!!! Love that he has a personal horn. What was the struggle in the store about?!
Now you guys can ride as a family!!! How nice will that be?!

Me said...

Omg! He looks so cute in his bike helmet!! Did he have trouble keeping it on? Did you get it on tight enough but not TOO tight? Make sure it isn't falling in his face. Ok, sounds like a great morning for Newell if you ask me.

amytangerine said...

soooo dang cute!
and you are too in your love shirt! teehee

a horn is way too cute.
it's been nice enough to bike ride here as well!! but not nearly as warm as it looks there!

Alberto said...

KARA !!!!! A couple of things... first is that your son is very cute. I bet you got him the bike seat so that he starts checking the ladies in the neighborhood when you take him for a ride..... good move !

Second... I would not suggest for you to ride with your sisters. I very clearly remember an incident between both of them in the Silver Comet Trail....

Can't wait to see you !!!

OTRA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OTRA said...

Newell's happy mug says it all, "what a sweet life!"

I suppose I would have the same look of contentment, if I rode around in my jammies, while someone pedaled me around (sans helmet).