Monday, January 19, 2009

Stepping up in the world!

Baby Newell learned a big trick last night (does he sound like a puppy, or what?!)! He is really stepping up in the world! Check out the video! My first video post using Kristy's FLIP!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so much better in action!!! We need a daily movie! SO CUTE...I miss him. And you too, I guess. I see all the wine bottles have been removed from the rack. Good thinking. We don't need a drunk baby walking around. :) Give him some Aunt Kate smooches. Make sure you tell him they are from me.

Alberto said...

We need some more movies !!!!!

He's awesome..... It won't be long before he is running all over the place.

amytangerine said...

SO DANG CUTE!
he's all smiles when he's doing it too!
love the commentary of course...

OTRA said...

Poor baby Newell, just when he thinks his trick is done...you make him go up the steps ;) Love seeing him in action!