Monday, January 12, 2009

Linc's Annual Boys Ski Trip . . .



So Lincoln headed out to Powder Mountain, Utah on Friday morning . . . he is out in the mountains, enjoying the view from the cabin, as he just had knee surgery a little over 3 weeks ago, he is on the "no-ski, ski trip" this year! So he is enjoying the cold weather, the view, and sitting by the fire place!!! While he is gone, Newell and I headed over to Naples. We have been having a good time. Newell went on his first ride in a convertible! (my dad got a new car) We had a great time! We went to running club on Saturday morning, and met Newell's buddy, Anthony - he is a little over 8 months, and weighs almost 25 pounds - so Newell and Anthony are each end of the spectrum - smallest and biggest! It was fun visiting with everyone!!

Just wanted to share some picture of sweet Baby Newell, sleeping, reading and cruising in the convertible. Have a great week!




5 comments:

Me said...

he is just getting cuter. And SMARTER WITH THE BOOKS!!! GOOD JOB! ok, i don't see his frog on his wrist and i know you are at MOM AND DAD'S!!!!!

Alberto said...

Kara... he is so cute. Pimpin' and all in the convertible Benz..... I bet he's got all the girls in the block after him !!!

By the way.... Who's comments was erased in the last post and why? Curious me !!!

Anonymous said...

1. Too cute in dad's convertible. I'm sure he was loving that!
2. I knew he was a genius...reading already and he isn't even 1!
3. He looks really sweaty while he's sleeping. I'm not sure about thermal pjs in FL. Although...if it was @ mom and dad's, he would need them. He still looks cute, even sweaty...and you can't say that about most boys. :)

OTRA said...

I love the little rump shot. I wish I had his little get-up on for this insane weather in Chicago.

Alberto/Curious George - I erased my own comments. The "why", I'm new at this blog thing, so I was just was doing a "cut, take two".

Alberto said...

Sue.... Thanks for the 411. Katy and I were wondering if somebody had written something inappropriate and Kara had to take action....