Sunday, February 8, 2009

11 months . . .


just flew by . . .I can't believe that baby Newell is already 11 months old! Linc's Dad was here for a visit - we did a really bad job of taking pictures! I don't really have anything new to report . . . just working, taking care of Baby Newell, and riding bikes. . . We did our Sunday routine; went swimming at the Hall of Fame, then we went on a bike ride, around the neighborhood, and to a neighborhood park. Our friend Joe, has been working in Brasil, and brought Baby Newell back his first pair of flip flops . . . baby Havianas! hehe - so cute!

Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute boy!! I am a little jealous that Kristy will see him again before I will. :( Your Sunday program sounds great...I'm sure he loves the bike! Give him some kisses!!!