Just sharing more picture of Baby Newell . . . even though I guess I can only call him that for another few weeks!!! :)
Funny faces . . . he laughs like this when I try to tak his picture!
He is getting close to walking . . .
Just sharing more picture of Baby Newell . . . even though I guess I can only call him that for another few weeks!!! :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are some cute pics!!! he makes the funniest faces! Looks like he is thinning out...:) A real boy now! :( Can't wait to see you guys in the summer!
4 comments:
Those are some cute pics!!! he makes the funniest faces! Looks like he is thinning out...:) A real boy now! :( Can't wait to see you guys in the summer!
Oh my gosh! He looks like a little man! Love how expressive he is.
Kara.... I miss you !!! Newell is so big now.... I like his chair... I want one with my name... would you embroid it on mine?
He's so cute, Kara! I can't wait to see you guys and meet Newell in July (hopefully!).
Post a Comment