Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time Sure Flies . . .

Newell at the park with Dada

Newell is so kewell!


Whew, I feel like we have been so busy running around, but then I try and think of what we have been so busy with. . . and can't remember!! :) All is well here - we got to visit with dear friends of ours that came in town from DC, that we hadn't seen a long while, and we had a GREAT weekend get-a-way to South Beach this past weekend! We finally had grown-up time, and it was GREAT! I even got a tan! :) We had a great dinner at Joe's http://www.joesstonecrab.com/ - amazing, again! and just had a great time!!! We are back to work this week - but I am so excited for a good friend of mine to come to town next week!! She is so good to me, and I am so thankful that she flies across the entire country to come see me! From (close to) Hollywood, CA (ok, Culver City!) to Hollywood, FL! I am so lucky to have a her as my friend!! That is all that is going on with me - but of course, by request - new pictures of Newell!!
Newell in his overalls!


3 comments:

Me said...

HE IS GETTING CUTER!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Thanks for posting. and yes, apparently you CAN do 2 things in one night. :) love you!

Anonymous said...

The overalls rock. He is so happy! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Em and Chris said...

I'm with Kristy...could he get any cuter??!! We also can't wait to meet Newell, get the boys together, and have some fun. What an adorable little peanut you guys have...