
So Happy May!! YAY! All is well here - we have been super busy, and under construction . . . we had a new roof put on, and it was LOUD. But it is near completion now...next up is the new front door installation, a new coat of paint on the house . . . I guess we were a little neglectful over the last year . . . but all is well! we have been enjoying the weather, and getting all of our projects/chores done! We had a great weekend of working on the yard, swimming, running and biking, and working on getting our new patio furniture for the tiki hut!!! I can't wait! Newell is 14 months now, and LOVES music! :) hehe. We are all good, and hope you all are, too!! xoxo
2 comments:
THAT'S IT!?!? 1 PICTURE!? UGH!
Little baby rocker!!! We will be jammin' this summer. I think it's b/c I played Jack Johnson for him so much..:) All me, right?! He is super cute. More pics! More pics! Of you guys, too!
Post a Comment