Friday, July 24, 2009

July?!? Almost over?!?! How could this be?!?!

This summer is just flying by - I can't believe the last time I posted was in MAY!!!! We have had a busy summer!! We took our first real road trip with Newell, well, almost 4 hours to Orlando for a family reunion - it was Linc's parents anniversary and his Mom's birthday - everyone was there, and we had an awesome time! We went to Aquatica water park, and we all loved it!














Katy came down for a summer visit - it was wonderful having her here - Thanks for everything, Kate!

Then we flew up to NY for another family reunion - this time for my parents 40th wedding anniversary, and my Mom's birthday! The weather was beautiful, and Hampton's were hopping! Sag Harbor was beautiful, and we had a great time! It was great seeing everyone, and visiting places I haven't been to in so long!

Lincoln came up after Newell and me, that is why he isn't in the first picture:



And now we are home . . . we had a super long trip getting home - it was one of the worst travel days ever (we were the people in the airport and airplane with the crying baby :( and didn't get home until 3:00 am!!) It was terrible, but we lived to tell about it . . . Now were getting ready for Linc's birthday next month - Key West, here we come!!!! :) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pics...I miss the little man already... I don't miss the toothbrush in my face first thing in the morning. :) I miss the giggles and smoothie kisses. And I guess I miss you guys, too! :) Love you!