Before Thanksgiving, we had VERY special visitors, I can't say how much I appreciated them flying across the entire country, literally, to come see us!! They sent us this PRICELESS video - that I have watched over and over (take a peek):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP7W1eOWpDs
We hope that everyone had a wonderful, magical holiday! We sure did!!! We had a fantastic Thanksgiving with Linc's parents, sister, her husband and kids - the weather was great - and we had fantastic time, playing corn hole, and having a big camp out in the back yard! The smores rocked, and all of the boys (no girls allowed in the tents!) had a great time!
As we are
anticipating our new arrival any day now, we are sticking close to home for Christmas - so my Mom, Dad, and sisters came to see us for Christmas! Linc had a HUGE project this Christmas -
Newell got a new play fort/jungle gym! I can't begin to say how proud I am of Lincoln, and what he built!!!!!
Newell was a little helper!


It is great to see everyone - even though I can't see my feet! Our baby girl is due in a few short weeks, and we are getting ready!
I promise to get get back to blogging after my 5 MONTH hiatus!!!!!
Happy Days! Love, The Barefeet.
2 comments:
newell's clubhouse is amazing!! it's about as big as our place. miss you!
I still can't believe Linc built that entire playset!!! So cool. NJB will have a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign up in no time. Quite impressive.
Post a Comment