
We have had a busy few weeks - Linc went on his annual boy's ski trip - this year out to Utah - Solitude - he had perfect timing - flew in, that night had a snow storm that dropped 2 feet of snow - had a super powder day, then went back country with a guide the following day - so I think all of the boys were super happy, sore and tired! I came to my parents in Naples (to have help with the kids) - the timing wasn't perfect - but my parents moved into their new house this week! It is exciting and great - Newell loves the pool area - mostly he loves turning the bubbles on and off in the spa! We did have a little accident - Newell got into a fight at the play ground - i didn't know Naples was such a rough area . . . but you should have seen the other kid . . .
. . .just kidding - he fell out of bed - and must have hit his eye on a toy! He was on a king size box spring and mattress ON THE FLOOR - because the furniture hasn't arrived - and it STILL left quite a mark! He has been sleeping on a big boy bed for a while - so I wasn't that worried - but I obviously should have been! :(
I went for my very first run today without the kids - Linc was such a trooper taking on both kids this morning - it was great to get out - and I hope to do it again Saturday morning . . . even though I may end up taking one of them . . . :)
And Katy and her fiance, Troy are coming to Naples tomorrow - so I am looking forward to the weekend!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
I can't stop laughing out loud at the shiner pic.. He is so cute injured... See you in a little while!!! :) Cant wait to hang w/ everybody! xo
Post a Comment