I have been having fun trying out the new camera . . . I am still working on it - but at least I am having more fun taking pictures - and I got the cutest new camera strap - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42939744 - check out her other straps - SO CUTE!!!! Here is a picture of Newell at the beach on Friday - the weather has been absolutely perfect down here - so we hit the beach for a an hour of playing and digging!! 
Other than that, we are just super busy - trying to get settled in our new arrangements of rooms . . . with Lily having her room, in our old room, and now the front room is our master . . . we just have a lot more cleaning out, organizing, and arranging . . . we will get there - it is just slow going with 2 kids . . . It really has been fun moving rooms - it is good changing it up a bit!
I have started back running, well, I went twice, and hope to go tomorrow morning. We did get a double jogger stroller, but I can't take Lily yet, she is still too small, but Linc has been a trooper, and watched both kids while I go. I really appreciate that! And we have started my 'birthday week' celebration! I can hardly believe I am turning 35 on Saturday! So that is about it - we are just rounding out March trying to get settled and organized in our home. Hope everyone has been enjoying spring - and having a BREAK!
2 comments:
Oh, baby....He's just the cutest. You do have another child though, ya know! Lily pics!!! That eye is looking a lot better...miss the snuggling and choo-choos. xo Hope you are enjoying the great FL weather...it was sunny and 75 on Saturday and snowed for about 10 minutes this morning. Ugh...I am wishing we could be there now!!! Love you guys!
Even though I may not meet Lily in person till she's 18...I do love seeing the pics. Hopefully, I'll be rolling off the Target project soon, and can take some vaca time to hug your necks.
Post a Comment