Friday, February 4, 2011

Ok, I am attempting to start blogging again . . .


I was just checking a friend of mines blog and was embarrassed to see our blog on hers - and I hadn't updated in SEVEN, yes, 7 months!!!!!!! That is just wrong . . . it isn't like we haven't been busy, or maybe that is just it . . . too busy!!! But I really am going to make an effort to start blogging and updating pictures of the kids again!!!! :)
So . . . I last left off in July . . . WOW - that summer heat seems so far away! We have had a nice mild winter - peppered in with a few chilly days (that makes us happy!)!! Lily just celebrated her first birthday - she is walking everywhere now - and is quite a little screamer! Newell will be THREE in just a month! I can't believe it - he want me to make him a fire truck cake, and how can I refuse?!?!? He even likes to watch the video on how to make the cake!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXQVAg4Cqk

I has been a busy January - with my longest business trip since Newell was born - to Orlando, for 5 days! February and March are not looking any slower . . . Linc has his annual boys ski trip - to Salt Lake City, Utah (this year - they normally change locations each year!) next week - so I am heading to my parents, as they help me so much with the kids! Then the following weekend, we will all go back to Naples, for a family reunion of sorts! My sisters and brother in law are coming down for the weekend - we are all staying at the Naples Grande - http://www.naplesgranderesort.com/ - well, the last time I was there, we met friends for drinks - and they had some special party with Veuve Clicquot (one of my FAVORITE champagnes!), and they had $1, yes, I said ONE DOLLAR!!! Too bad I was pregnant . . . or I would have had made some DAMAGE!!! hehe. anyway - wouldn't it be amazing if I got that lucky again?!?!?! A girl can only wish! ;)
In the past 7 months, I got an iPhone 4 - ok, last month, for Christmas - and I love it! I have actually take more pictures and videos on it than my camera - as much as I LOVE my camera - now I just need to work on the technolgy to get those pictures here . . . learn something new every day . . . . and good friend of mine reminds me of that!! :) I took this picture this morning with the kids - they were watching cartoons on their mac . . . I found the picture so funny - that in 20 years, they will look back and laugh at the computer - with an actual keyboard! Won't that look soooo dated! ;)



Anyway, hopefully I will be back in the blogisphere frequently and permanently!!!! Have a happy day!!!

No comments: