Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bedroom Make Over - Complete!




So, I know it may SEEM like it, but we don't JUST take care of Newell all the time! Although, he IS as the center of MOST of our days (and nights, still!) we are 99% complete with our bedroom make over! I had tons of fun - decorating, and cajoling Linc and his dad into a fun construction project :) and, of course, as always, Linc never ceases to humor me, with all of my CRAZY requests! (Honey, can you move this back to where you had it, before I asked you to move it 20 times?! - He really is too good to me!) So, here is the official unveiling of our low cost room make-over!








The 1% we have left is, just waiting on the speacial order crystal door knob for Linc's cloest! YAY!




And of course, here is the token Newell pic . . . :)






The remainder of October is so busy for us . . . My good friend Sue Bee is coming to see us this weekend (I can't WAIT!) and then the whole family is travelling to Atlanta, for my first business trip! It will be a good one! All is well with us! Lots of love to all!




Berto - can't wait to see you!!! :)




3 comments:

Me said...

Kara,
The room looks AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Thanks for posting pics. See you soon!! Love, Kristy

Anonymous said...

I am shocked that Berto wasn't the first person to comment. Sometimes I think he is just sitting @ his computer with your blog up waiting for the newest post. :)
The room looks incredible!!!! It looks like it belongs in a magazine for vacation homes. I hope you took a before picture to hang in the room, so you every time you look at it, you can enjoy your hard work. :) NJB is super-cute. I have a good shirt for him to wear. :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Alberto said...

I am so sorry Katy for not being the first one to comment but from the tone of your post it seems that you are jealous. I love you even if your hating on me AND by the way the only reason I hadn't checked the post was because I was out of town... Just got back in today.... I would have totally responded first if I was near a computer.

Kara... the room looks amazing. Congratulations. You are a great decorator. Newell also looks very cute. Can't wait to meet the entire family.

When do you guys get in town? I am out of town for a good part of next week. I will be out from this coming Sunday to Wednesday, so hopefully I will see you Thursday if you are all still in town : )

I am looking forward to it.

and Katy.... stop hating.