Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Grandpa!




Linc's dad, Vinson came and stayed with us for a little over a week, and we all had a great time! Lincoln and his dad golfed, fished, and hung out with Newell! We went out to dinner, at the beach, for sushi-thai - and that is where these pics were taken!


3 comments:

amytangerine said...

i love sushi thai and i love you!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING MY BIRTHDAY!
love love

Anonymous said...

3 generations of Newells!!! Too cute. He (Newell) looks like he is getting a mohawk. :) Yes! I can make him a punk baby when he visits. :) Love you. I can't wait to see you guys! XO

Alberto said...

So??? when do you guys get in town? I can't wait to meet the family.

Katy and I went shopping last weekend and we found some VERY cool shirts for Newell. We don't really think you will like them, so we might just make him wear them when you are not around....

BTW... a mohawk on a kid is a very good idea..... he'll have SO many chick after him.... but again, I am sure he already has....

XO.