Sunday, October 26, 2008

October - flying by!




Like I said before, October will be/has been BUSY!!! But full of lots of love, fun, and visits!!!!

We had time do enjoy our favorite Sunday morning routine, eating a big breakfast, watching CBS Sunday Morning http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/sunday/main3445.shtml, then heading to the pool to swim and enjoying our day as a family. Here are my boys, chillin' on the couch, watching our program! (It is the only tv I will let Newell watch!)

My good friend Sue Bee came for a visit - I had such a great time seeing her! I hadn't seen her since before we had Newell, so it was a different visit - but we still had a great time giggling, getting our manicure and pedicure, and going out to lunch at Jimmie's! Here we are down at the beach last Sunday night at Sushi/Thai!

Then, we went up to Atlanta for my first business trip . . . we made it a family trip - so both Lincoln and Newell came with me! We stayed with my sisters, and it was so good to see them, even though it was a whirlwind trip!!!! I feel like we hardly got to visit! But it was fun being back in Atlanta, the leaves were changing, and the cool temperatures were a welcome change. We all had a great time, and we got a lot of visiting in! We saw our friends Boyd and Sophie, and their 2 kids, Brooke and Cole - it was great to see them!



While I was working, Linc also got to visit with Adam, Sherri and Bella . . . Katy and Newell had a play date with Mandy and Cate - I was so sad I didn't get to meet them!!! We had a great time seeing Berto! :) We miss you already! AND we got to visit with Robb, LeighAnne, Matthew, Ryan, and Katie! It is amazing how time flies, and how big the kids are!! I tried wii for the first time - all I can say is WIIIIII! I loved it!

The weather was GREAT - the leaves were turning - it was mostly sunny and cool - except for Friday, which was rainy, cold and gross, but it was okay, because I almost had to play golf for work! :) but we all had a great time, and again, TONS of thanks to Kristin and Katy for hosting us, and taking care of us all week!!! And here are my boys all dressed in their warm clothes!!!! They make me smile!!!

I didn't get to see my friend Kara - but we will have to get together next time!!! It was great seeing you all!! xoxox, Kara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! We loved seeing you guys, too! Can't wait to see you again in Nov.
(I can't believe I got to comment before Berto!!!)

Alberto said...

It was great to see you all. I hope you all get to come more often to say visit. I also hope your trip back home was ok.

Maybe next time we can play some golf ! (NOT!)

XOXO

Em and Chris said...

Luke has the same toys courtesy of your mom--we LOVE them! I can't wait until he's old enough to notice them (when do they start noticing toys???) Newell is adorable and we look forward to meeting him!