Newell's first Halloween was a quiet one . . . we went over our neighbor's ( Jack and Annie's) house, and took a few pictures . . . then the big kids went 2 streets over, to Harrison Street, to trick-or-treat! I guess our neighborhood may be one of the few left, where kids actually trick-or-treat door to door . . . the police block off the street to cars, and the houses there go all out. Newell and I didn't make it, but Linc, Brian, Tom, Karen, Little Jack (Spider Man), Big Jack, Annie, and the twins, Jake (the lion) and Jayden (the leopard) went.

Hope you all had a happy halloween!!
3 comments:
Kara!!!!! So cute!!!! Newell looks adorable!
Love all the costumes! The boys all look so cute! Jack & Annie's boys look SO big now! I see he wore some "fall" clothes...how cold is it there? Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
That's awesome... Newell looks so cute. Did you dress up ?
Post a Comment