Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

What a whirlwind week it has been! Linc and I took time off to get ready for all of our visitors! Katy and her friend stopped in last Friday on their way down to Key West for some R&R!! It was great to see her again! Special thanks for Key Lime Pie - it was delicious! :) Then we had family visit for Thanksgiving! Ashlie, Ben, and their kids, Benjamin and Jackson, and Sally and Bob all came in town - the weather was amazing, and we spent most of the time oustide in the backyard enjoying the sunshine and cool breeze! We played badminton, bocce, OUTDOOR Wii, on the big screen, and watched an outdoor movie! It was a jam-packed few days, with LOTS of eating!! It was my first time hosting a Thanksgiving meal . . . good thing the holiday isn't JUST about the food! I needed a bit more practice on coordinating the timing of getting all of the dishes out, and hot, at the same time! . . . I won't go into details, but I tried hard, anyway!!! I think that we all had a great time - I know I did! Here are some pics from the long weekend:
Wii Bowling - outside, at night!

Here are Nanny and her boys; Benjamin, Newell, and Jackson.








And here is Uncle Ben, and Newell:


And, last, Ashlie, Lincoln and their babies!



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xoxo


No comments: