Monday, November 10, 2008

8 month Newell pics


Here are some cute pics I took of Newell today! Nothing really
new here - just wanted to share some new pics - the weather has been great that past few days, and we have been enjoying it! We are all well, and getting

ready for the holidays!!!! I know he looks funny in that second one -

but it is the first picture that I have gotten his teeth in!!! :) There they are, Sally!!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Embroidered LONG sleeve onesies...I was wondering when those would come out. Just in time for fall. Can he really get any cuter? In the middle pic, it is almost like you can hear him laughing. :) Looks like Mom and Dad are going to have to baby-proof the house for Christmas. Soon Dad will start blaming Newell for messing up his computer or TV... :) Love you! See you very soon!